Gill Software Engineers have the ability to generate concepts using initial modeling and software prototyping phases, to deliver results quickly. We have considerable experience in rapid software prototyping for a range of customers, with total time to project completion typically much shorter than traditional project methodologies.
As an example, we recently performed a research study for a customer to evaluate the feasibility of transferring an existing product to a new hardware platform. In under two weeks we had performed the necessary tests to provide a confident solution, and also had a head-start on the next stage of software development.
Software Prototyping Typical Milestones
- Capture early requirements using UML 2.0 Use Case and Activity diagrams
- Model solutions using Matlab, Python, and a range of open-source tools
- Generate designs using UML 2.0 lower level diagrams
- Implement in C, C++. Embarcadero RAD Studio is used to ensure minimum development time.
- Version control systems to track software development
Would you like to know more about our software prototyping capabilities?
Fill in the Online Enquiry Form, or call +44 (0)1590 613400