Analog Circuit Design
Gill Design Engineers have a wealth of experience in the field of analog circuit design, providing circuit design, simulation, prototype design and analysis for wideranging applications.
All work is carried out to our exacting standards, ensuring that the cost, precision, noise, power and environmental factors meet the required specification.
Typical projects and technologies often include: hybrid modules; power control; power supplies; servo control; automotive; long-range analog signalling; data conversion; analog data interfaces; signal conditioning; ultrasonic technology; induction technology.
Our analog circuit design skillset is wide-ranging, with expertise in low noise circuit design; Monte-Carlo simulation; SPICE; low power & battery power; RF circuit design; antenna design.
Typical Analog Circuit Design Milestones
- Customer consultation to identify the design requirements, technical specification and deliverables.
- Circuit modelling (often using Spice software)
- Perform 'Monte Carlo Method' simulations to factor in component tolerance and environmental conditions.
- Produce a design prototype or system prototype and analyse the performance against the required specification.
- Generate full documentation packs to allow for manufacture. This often comprises: Schematic Capture and PCB design (using PADS software tools) to produce Gerber output files; Bill of Materials (BOM); Generation of pick and place scripts; Test specifications and ATE data.
Would you like to know more about our analog circuit design capabilities?
Fill in the Online Enquiry Form, or call +44 (0)1590 613400